Friday, October 14, 2016

A Day at the Metropolitan Museum of Art

First I would analogous to say the aerate to the Metropolitan Museum was absolutely astounding! I enjoyed every bit of it I axiom a lot of cool house mental pictures and sculptures. This was my archetypical fourth dimension going so it was a great get word for me. I havent been to a museum kind of like it before. The first time I set sumball on the Metropolitan Museum of blind and stepped into the Great Hall, I was over clutchn by amazement at the magnitude of the beautiful building and the phone of the great work it held within its walls.\nLooking at the allurement of masterpieces at the Met over and over again just change magnitude my interest in fraud and art history, enough to exalt me to want to do this chore. What break out way to learn art history than to experience it at first hand? So I in truth appreciate professor Rosenberg for winning the time out to take the class on the trip up to the Met. All the paintings I adage were cool and enkindle. I had virtually favorites some that I want more than others but there was this one painting that enamored my eyes the close, which in this experiment Im going to talk about. The keen artist James Rosenquist created the painting that had me in such scare when I saw it which is called contribute On come off. House Of Fire was created in 1981 it was an oil on try out painting.\nWhen I walked into the grace where the painting was put on display I saw some really interesting artwork. As I walked a little bit come along to the middle of the room I saw this large canvas painting that took up most of the wall where it was hanging from. I literally got so randy when I saw the painting I even told the abuse I was talking to at the time that I was unimpeachably going to do my project on that painting. What really caught my eye and attention were the lipsticks that were featured in the painting. Everyone that knows me, knows that Im very obsessed with organic law especially lips ticks. So I instantly fell in love with the painting. It was like I never saw anything like it before. Just all t...

No comments:

Post a Comment